Jill and Martin Day do philanthropic & charity work under the banner of Day2Day Conversations. We work as a couple and so there is no 'Organisation' as such. Our relationships are with family and friends and so any personal data that we hold comes from our own private address books. The only exception to this are the handwritten notes that Martin makes during coaching sessions.
Your privacy is important to us so we want to be transparent about the data we hold here.
Personal information collection
We collect and use the following kinds of personal information, volunteered by our friends, or submitted via the form on the 'Connecting' page.
- Telephone numbers
Additionally are the notes taken by Martin during coaching sessions
- Special Category information
Using personal information
We may use your personal information
- For reasons of personal friendship
- To communicate via periodic personal newsletters (email or letter)
Retention of Personal Data
We will keep your details for as long as the friendship lasts!
Special Category information will be safely destroyed 7 years after the last consultation.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on secure electronic devices backed up on third party secured cloud storage. Paper Special Category information is held in a locked filing cabinet.
Your control over your data
If you want to
- view, correct or erase your personal data held by us
- be removed from our newsletter distribution list
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 18 Caradon Close, Woking, Surrey, GU21 3DU